The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.
What personal information is collected through this website and how is it used?
User-supplied information: If you fill out the contact form on this website, we will ask you to provide some personal information (such as e-mail address, name, phone number, and state). We only require that you provide an e-mail address on the contact form. Further, if chat is available through this site, you may be asked to provide information if you participate in an online chat. Please do not submit any confidential, proprietary or sensitive personally identifiable information (e.g. Social Security Number; date of birth; drivers license number; or credit card, bank account or other financial information) (collectively, “Sensitive Information”). If you submit any Sensitive Information, you do so at your own risk and we will not be liable to you or responsible for consequences of your submission.
Information that you provide to us through the contact form or an online chat will be used so that we may respond to your inquiry. We may also use information you provide to us to communicate with you in the future. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may opt-out (unsubscribe) as described below.
Web server logs: When you visit our website, we may track information about your visit and store that information in web server logs, which are records of the activities on our sites. The servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. Examples of the information we may collect include:
- your unique Internet protocol address;
- the name of your unique Internet service provider;
- the town/city, county/state, and country from which you access our website;
- the kind of browser or computer you use;
- the number of links you click within the site;
- the date and time of your visit;
- the web page from which you arrived at our site;
- the pages you viewed on the site; and
- certain searches/queries that you conducted via our website(s).
The information we collect in web server logs helps us administer the site, analyze its usage, protect the website and its content from inappropriate use and improve the user's experience.
How is personal information protected?
We take certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures.
Who has access to the information? We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other user data to others, and we will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
- to agents, website vendors and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us;
- if we are unable to assist with your matter but know an unaffiliated attorney or firm that may be able to help you, we may refer you and share information you provided us with that party; and
- as required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets (for example, if we are acquired by another firm or if we are liquidated during bankruptcy proceedings), or if we believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property.
How can I correct, amend or delete my personal information and/or opt out of future communications?
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. Contact us via the phone number, contact form or mailing address on our website at any time to:
- see what data we have about you if any;
- change/correct any data we have about you;
- ask us to delete any data we have about you; and/or
- opt out of future communications from us.
Amazon Exclusive Promotions
Social Media Promo Codes:
- Offer limited to one item per customer and account.
- This is a limited time offer.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time. If you received the promotional code (directly or indirectly) from a third party, that third party also reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- Offer applies only to new products sold and shipped by Amazon.com or digital content sold and delivered by Amazon Digital Services LLC (other than certain limited Kindle book titles).
- Digital content and services may only be available to customers located in the U.S. and are subject to the terms and conditions of Amazon Digital Services LLC.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Offer may be combined with other qualifying offers.
- Each promotional code applies only to qualifying items.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
- If the offer has a minimum purchase requirement, taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining the minimum purchase amount.
- If the offer is for physical goods, the promotional code applies only to items purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- If any of the products or content related to an offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- Unless an Amazon.com Gift Card is the stated benefit of the offer, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon.com Gift Cards.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
- If you violate any of the offer terms, the offer will be invalid.
Other Related Promotions
- Not valid on previous purchases, purchases of gift cards, taxes, or shipping & handling charges.
- Offer has no cash value and is void if altered, sold, bartered, or transferred. OPTML in its sole discretion may refuse to redeem any promotion code or offer that it believes in good faith to be fraudulently or improperly obtained and/or that have not been redeemed by the intended recipient of the promotion code or offer.
- OPTML in its sole discretion reserves the right to invalidate and/or not honor promotion codes or offers that are obtained through any party other than OPTML, including, but not limited to, through third-party sites.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
- OPTML may modify or cancel the offer at any time.
Free Product Social Media Promotions
- The FREE Product is only good for the smallest size available.
- Promotion available to those that have purchased at full retail price and the item cannot be returned/refunded.
- You are only qualified for a promotion on a specific product once (no double-dipping with other offers and you cannot redeem for the same offer on the same product more than once).
- Offer is valid only for customers who bought the product from our official store on Amazon.com in the last 60 days and can only be claimed once for each product. To qualify, you agree to have used the product for at least 14 days. To make sure that participants have used the product for at least 14 days requests for free units can only be made 16 or more days after the order was placed. Free unit offers are limited to the USA and Canada. We check each request and reserve the right to decline it.
- Supply is limited.
- The offer is time-limited.
- Valid on purchases made within 180 days of purchase date.